LOOK Quiz Win a 586 SL and Kéo 2 Max

nathrix

Hopefully a South African can win the prize this year...let's all give it a go and help each other by answering each days question and reminding each other to do so every day to increase our chances of winning! :devil:

LOOK Quiz

Win a 586 SL and Kéo 2 Max ! http://www.lookcycle.com/en/all/look-cycle/actualites/look-quiz.html

From 25 June until 20 July LOOK is organising an online promotional game on its website.

Register from 15 June at LOOK Facebook page then answer a question every day on the history, products and champions who have made the brand a legend.

You could get the chance to win a pair of Kéo 2 Max every day and a random draw will decide the winner of the 586 SL frame at the end of the competition.

Become a fan of LOOK on Facebook to increase your chances of winning!

post-4329-0-11573300-1339925900.jpg

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that Nathrix! Last year SA produced quite a few winners!! Make sure to enter. :thumbup:

Thanks for that Nathrix! Last year SA produced quite a few winners!! Make sure to enter. :thumbup:

Let's produce even more this year :D :clap:

http://www.lookcycle.com/jeuconcours/en/index.php

Click bottom right on "REGISTER" >> then click on > Already registered ? top right under picture if you are already registered.

Today's question

Which rider won the 1986 Tour de France on the first LOOK carbon frame?

Bernard Hinault

Laurent Fignon

Greg Lemond

Luc Leblanc

In the end, LeMond was crowned winner of the race and Hinault retired shortly afterwards

Cool to see so many hubbers entering, remember to come back every day up until the 20th of July. Let's win this :)