Van Gaanlens Tomorrow (23 June) Anyone

brad890

Hi guys

wanting to find out if there are any hubbers going to ride van gaalens tomorrow, most of my mates are sick lame and lazy at the moment.

So if anyone is maybe keen to do between 30 and 50km tomorrow, or if I could maybe tag along with a group that is going out?

let me know please, and hopefully the weather holds out

what time you thinking of going? might be keen to join you

I don't know sometime in the morning, what time will suite you? I have the day off so can be there anytime

im easy, live just down the road. lets see how the weather is in the morning and go from there. pmed you my cell no

sounds good to me. brad is calling me at 7am to check weather. will suggest we all meet at 8.30. bring the slx cassette with you if you still have it.

Cassette was posted today, so sorry, but I have xt pads, deore cranks and a felt frame for sale ;)

Ok so 8:30 in the main car park.

I'll be in my white hyundai.

sounds good to me. brad is calling me at 7am to check weather. will suggest we all meet at 8.30. bring the slx cassette with you if you still have it.

8:30 sounds good to me, with it now being winter, Unless other guys want to leave a little bit earlier?

7 for 7:30 shouldnt be a issue either if people want to leave earlier?

I'm a 110km away and I'm a real sissy when it comes to the cold, but if need be I'll make it for earlier.

I'm a 110km away and I'm a real sissy when it comes to the cold, but if need be I'll make it for earlier.

No its fine I think 8:30 is a good time, I also dont like the cold.

I'll be there with a white Corsa Bakkie (high canopy), and have a black Merida hardtail with blue housings.

Maybe we can meet by the entrance to the restaurant round 8:20? to leave as a Hub group