TDF and PVR

kingalton

Hi Guys

Not sure if there is already a post on this? But my DSTV doesnt ask to record all episodes of the TDF when i try schedule a recording..... i have to go search for the daily coverage and set it to record manually each time.. anyone else frustrated with this?

Hi Guys

Not sure if there is already a post on this? But my DSTV doesnt ask to record all episodes of the TDF when i try schedule a recording..... i have to go search for the daily coverage and set it to record manually each time.. anyone else frustrated with this?

Yea mine too, its like its not a "series" so it doesnt ask if you want to record for tomorroww...ag anyway, it nice in HD though...channel 171

Hi there,

Not to frustrated, I think the reason is, there is no set time, it varys day by day...

Hi there,

Not to frustrated, I think the reason is, there is no set time, it varys day by day...

but there are other programs I record that are also at different times and days that still record.. I am sure it worked fine last year.. DSTV havent programed it correctly me thinks...

Just a caution on the PVR recording which I learned the hard way.

If the TDF coverage is after live tennis, do not expect it to start on time. Tennis will go till they stop play.

TDF in HD is awesome.

Edited by davem

Hi there

I've already had some words with Multichoice on the DSTV.co.za site, implied my being p$ssed off,

TDF bounces around channels and times, no way for you to know when it will be other than going and setting the machine up day by day.

Also TDF on 171 only seems to be this week so far, nothing Saturday-Wednesday that I've been able to find.

G

Its at 14h05 everyday. The highlights packages are a cock up as there is always that game on where they hit the little green ball and the chicks scream like they being ........ so it never starts on time. I only record the live screening to watch f a later time else I watch it on pc at work. Forget about Drifta they only show till SS4.

If someone missed a highlights package, I have them all ripped off my pvr - big, but sharable - pm me, and I will see if I can help.

hmm

would be keen to know how you rip them off the PVR?

G

If someone missed a highlights package, I have them all ripped off my pvr - big, but sharable - pm me, and I will see if I can help.