Somebody GOT a bike today!!!!!!!!!

Big H*

No Ampie is thinking: "Crazy humans walking very funny, how do they move so fast but their legs move so slow? And their feet is not even touching the ground, very weird indeed."

Steyn had Mommy around the house at 07h00 already this morning. The bike slept next to him in his room last night.

What pressures he running front and back?

The pressure up front comes from Gina racing him on the Y-bike and at the back, Ampie chasing him

The pressure up front comes from Gina racing him on the Y-bike and at the back, Ampie chasing him

Interesting setup. My dog also dog sometimes chase me on my bike too, but I haven`t tried a Gina racing me on a Y-bike yet.

Interesting setup. My dog also dog sometimes chase me on my bike too, but I haven`t tried a Gina racing me on a Y-bike yet.

Be carefull of a Gina, she operates on wimmen v2.4.....as most of us know it is an erratic system dependant on moods, even in the miniature form...... Oh and she bites as well.

Not good news, Steyn became ill two nights ago, vomiting and not feeling very well. Mom had a appointment for later yesterday. He stated feeling worse and she took him in. He was admitted for observation put on a drip and Dad stayed with him last night. He is better but was feverish this morning.

I think he should have hydrated more while continiously cycling around the house and maybe used a gel or two.

His parents think it was some stomach bug.

Hope he gets better soon. So re that hydration issue, you going to go camel back or bottles for him? :whistling:

Camelback will drag on the ground...... remember ..... 3 years old!!!!!!! Maybe I will look at a Camel Calfback....... know where I can get one???????

My youngster had "Patriot" bike just like that, in red, and they are tough as nails.

• 2 weeks later...