Pretoria Critical Mass ride - Friday 28th of March

Q_here

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a ride in December as well ... some people are still studying, we'll forgive them the mis-count :D (Sorry Hannes, just a joke)

Good news, not going away so something to do.

Not sure of routes but maybe we can ride through Lawly street and surrounds close-by as the houses there always make a lot of effort with festive season decorations (normally go there with motorbikes). Just a thought ;-)

Joeboy, keep an eye on the CMPTA Facebook site, we'll have route polls added for December. The December ride is always a lot of fun, and much larger than expected.

• 2 weeks later...

November ride!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1428904763994298/

Go join the FB page, tell everyone on a bike about it!

There's a new start venue: Pretoria High School Old Boys Club, just off Kings Highway/Lynnwood. HUGE bar, full restaurant that only closes at 12, play area for the kids etc etc. Parking behind a fence with a guard.

That also means the route is changing: It's going to be under 13km's, and the halfway stop will be at Eastwoods Tavern again. Thus, much more 'new legs' friendly!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

guys

this ride was in 2012

is there still a critical mass in pretoria

can someone give the start point

Look on Facebook for Critical Mass Pretoria. Next event is 5 March.

Thanks for raising this. Seems like a great event. 

Scheduled for every First Friday of the month from the Glenfair Boulevard, next to Lynwood Bridge.

Just booked out that evening in my Calendar. 

Archived