Silver Oaks

428 others

Hi Anine, please follow the link of the race website http://silvercycling.co.za/ . The routes and profiles can be viewed and downloaded as a pdf file from the main page under the "Home" tab and then clicking on the "Route" tab . It will be available on the i-tickets site from tomorrow as well. See you on the 9th and good luck with your training!

Hi, do you know what time the last of the 100km groups will leave? I see the last group is at 9:30 but I'm assuming that will be the shorter route?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, do you know what time the last of the 100km groups will leave? I see the last group is at 9:30 but I'm assuming that will be the shorter route?

Hi Sandro. The last group for the 100km wil leave at 7:20am, and the last group for 50km will leave at 8:00am. The program was adjusted slightly and a hand cyclist section was also added by request. Here's the link; http://silvercycling.co.za/programme.html .

See you there!

Hi Sandro. The last group for the 100km wil leave at 7:20am, and the last group for 50km will leave at 8:00am. The program was adjusted slightly and a hand cyclist section was also added by request. Here's the link; http://silvercycling.../programme.html .

See you there!

I seem to have a problem opening your webpage....working?

Not a very user friendly site to enter for a cycle race. Confusing

Not sure which site you're referring to. Race site or itickets... Entries are done through the iTickets website.

will you have sweep vehicles? saint bernards with rum round their necks? spiked energy drinks at the water points?

cause I might just die before reaching the top of hans strijdom ;)

will you have sweep vehicles? saint bernards with rum round their necks? spiked energy drinks at the water points?

cause I might just die before reaching the top of hans strijdom ;)

Top of Hans Strijdom is one tuff challenge especially if it is going to come at the end or near the end

I will definiely be there, looks like a great ride and right around the corner for all of uis here in Snorstad!

SantaReynolds, how will the seeding work?

Karooryder. As this is a new race, it will not be a seeding event for this year. All the criteria and demand from participants will be taken into consideration for the event in future.