Kickr V6 or Tacx Neo 2T

I’m thinking of getting a new trainer. Torn between Kickr V6 or Neo 2T so pls don’t suggest anything else. 

slightly leaning towards V6 because it comes with WiFi and the bonus of coming with a cassette and is on special now for 19 999
Been using a Kickr now for 9 years and happy. Thinking of the Neo 2T to maybe try something new. It has cool features and the bonus that it does not need power supply. You can also get it now in a bundle with motion plates, garmin hr monitor, tacx water bottles and a towel for 24 999. 
I don’t mind paying the extra if it is worth it. 
What do you guys think?

Edited by jaco_c1@yahoo.com

Hi My Tacx Neo T2 has been quite reliable as well as Quiet! (One can  mostly hear the chain during training and only really gets noisey over cobbles but that can be set off) I do like the "Small Form" once packed away during Summer 

My only gripe would be.

The monthy cost of programs

You bike on trainer needs frequent washing as your sweat/salt kills it

I hope this helps 

Personally I can only vouch for the Neo 2T which has been an absolute pleasure for me for over a year. Its like choosing between a Mercedes and a BMW though. Theres a lot of tests and comparisons on both, check Rainmaker DC but I don't believe you can go wrong with either.

The motion plates might be something to sway your decision. I’m also on a kickr and since adding a rocker plate to my set up, the comfort levels have shifted up big time, so for me that is something to consider. 

on the wahoofitness.co.za website, the v6 is 20K, nice discount on offer, might help the decision

2 hours ago, Sandro said:

Personally I can only vouch for the Neo 2T which has been an absolute pleasure for me for over a year. It’s like choosing between a Mercedes and a BMW though. Theres a lot of tests and comparisons on both, check Rainmaker DC but I don't believe you can go wrong with either.

I also think I won’t go wrong with either. I am sceptical about the backup of the tacx though. I find garmin SA to be rather useless. I do love garmin products though