ASG - Thumbs up!

Stefanh

I just want to compliment the guys and gals from ASG. I bid on a pair of glasses and won the bid. Following day, as promised, got my email with all relevant details made the payment and there we go, 1 day later I’m a happy and impressed ASG customer. Big ups ya’all, effective and professional service – it was a pleasure!!

Second that sentiment, also won an auctioned pair of sunnies - delivered to my office next day - BIG UP ASG :clap:

One more happy customer. Fast delivery, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Lizle and Hellene are gems! Thanks for the sunnies ASG!

I just want to compliment the staff from ASG. I bid on a pair of glasses and won the bid. Following day, as promised, got my email with all relevant details made the payment and there we go, 3 days later I’m a happy and impressed ASG customer. Big ups ya’all, effective and professional service – it was a pleasure!!

I'm a little dissapointed as the glasses that were delivered were not the ones I bid on... I'm gonna try them and see if they will work for me but I had originally bought them for hubby and now they are girls glasses... Anyone else have the same issues?

Sorry guys, I think I beat you all- paid at 11h00 and got it delivered at 14h00 on the same day! Very happy!

Same here, I got notified the day my auction ended. Paid and sent proof straight away and received my goods before lunch the following day.

It's my second pair of Rudy Project sunnies and I'll never buy anything else. It's 'cause of ASG!

One more happy customer. Fast delivery, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Lizle and Hellene are gems! Thanks for the sunnies ASG!

+1

Both are very helpful