Lost City 2012

Audible Anarchy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Late entries on Monday and Tuesday at Midrand Honda. I think you can also do it on the Friday afternoon at Sun City.

Late entries on Monday and Tuesday at Midrand Honda. I think you can also do it on the Friday afternoon at Sun City.

Thanks, that clears that up.

I did not enjoy last years road race. In places the road was far to narrow with quite a bit of traffic (busses and trucks heading towards Rustenburg). Will not be doing it this year. The old route was better.

Can't we just register the morning before the race???

Unfortunately not - I have just received an email from the Race Director

Any chance that the Lonmin violence will have an impact on the race?

I did enter but if things do not calm down i stay at home.

From what I've heard the route for the 60km MTB race is the same as last year and a no batch starts. If there is the same congestion/walking going up the hill behind Lost City :whistling: and down the stairs into the Lost City :huh: , then I definately won't be doing this race next year. :thumbdown:

So, I'm planning a mtb night ride on Friday round 19:30 but can be adjusted to accommodate others

Any takers?

Cycle Events: 011 707 4716 confirmed you can collect your mtb numbers before 12h00 on Saturday at Sun City in the parking lot at the entrance. I received no mail and according to system I have not paid, but she can see that I have paid ??? Cannot tell me my start time as I am not registered ???

Any chance that the Lonmin violence will have an impact on the race?

I did enter but if things do not calm down i stay at home.

If you aviod the N4 you should be ok - From Pretoria use the R556 from JHB use the R24 through Rustenburg

MTB warm up ride happening sometime today. Any takers PM me. Already a group of 5 of us going out.

Hi all,

I went out on the 115km but had back issues and did the 69km route, now have DQ next to my name on Champion chip results page.

My question is this, will this affect my seeding in general?

Should I get hold of Champion Chip to change that to DNF ?