29ers rule - Olympic 1st and 3rd, 4th, 5th .... etc

kingalton

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent most of st 6 tooling around on a Topanga... Sadly it wasn't the Topanga from Boy Meets World...

Hahahahaha! When I was in standard 6, there weren't many MTBs around. And the BMX craze was on the wane. But that's all I had to ride…

Damn you, cpt! You've made me feel old…

Hahahahaha! When I was in standard 6, there weren't many MTBs around. And the BMX craze was on the wane. But that's all I had to ride…

Damn you, cpt! You've made me feel old…

ROFL. It was too big for me though. I then went to a Sedona, which I had for a year before it got stolen. Replaced it with the ATX830. First alu bike I owned. But damn, that Sedona was nice.

EDIT: When I was in st 8, there was a gangly little geezer in matric rollin on a lumo orange Wheeler DZX DH bike. He's now a WC course designer. Yes, the very same Nigel.

Edited by cptmayhem

I spent most of st 6 tooling around on a Topanga... Sadly it wasn't the Topanga from Boy Meets World...

It seems I had a crush on every series' girl in the story! Still do...

Topanga below for those who don't know, but I guess if you don't know you won't understand...

post-12446-0-79968500-1345024403.jpg

the very same...

In searching for that pic, I came across this website of all the hottest former child stars from the 90's. Woman from Step by Step, Party of 5, The Nanny, Blossom etc etc. Some definate winners there. :drool:

In searching for that pic, I came across this website of all the hottest former child stars from the 90's. Woman from Step by Step, Party of 5, The Nanny, Blossom etc etc. Some definate winners there. :drool:

link not workie...

Guest Omega Man

rigid jump bike...

I was gonna say single pivot DH bike. Lot's of fun to ride but you're likely to get bucked at some point....

Yeah, peeps who state the riders are told what to ride forget that riders on the same teams even opt for different wheel sizes.

Yeah ? Can't think of any off hand.

I was gonna say single pivot DH bike. Lot's of fun to ride but you're likely to get bucked at some point....

nah. Rough, ready and oh so responsive. Fun to play with on the big stuff.

@cst68, off-hand, Hermida opted for a 26er when his teammate was on a big wheeler. And not all the Spesh riders were on 29ers last year.