8 September - Hubbers unite at Rietvlei (in the souf!)

DR ◣◢

I havn't ridden with the Rocket Ron tyres yet so I can't really say. The tread pattern looks fairly good to shed mud.

Should be fine.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And from Northriding I am going to have to leave at 6.........eish..... :blink: :blink:

I have also decided on my tyres for tomorrow. They will be the maxxis I have on now....for 2 specific reasons:

1. I dont know any better

2. I dont have any other tyres.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And from Northriding I am going to have to leave at 6.........eish..... :blink: :blink:

I have also decided on my tyres for tomorrow. They will be the maxxis I have on now....for 2 specific reasons:

dude you make me laugh :clap:

is is Friday.......and all is well in the land. Riding tomorrow with this crazy bunch....(but I will be the sweeper - yes I am that slow) and playing golf Sunday.. :-)

GOOD TIMES!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I havn't ridden with the Rocket Ron tyres yet so I can't really say. The tread pattern looks fairly good to shed mud.

Should be fine.

They're apparently decent but they ain't no 2.4 mountain king...

um... The function of the sweeper is given to an experienced member in the group to ensure that all the riders at the back are safe and accounted for.

:clap:

um... The function of the sweeper is given to an experienced member in the group to ensure that all the riders at the back are safe and accounted for.

hhmmmm youre right :blush:

but that's how slow i am!! - EDIT ;)

okay SIR, you're the sweep :thumbup:

lol....hehehehe :clap:

Edited by Warrior Princess

Around 6eish sounds about right...

hahaha, yes, thats where all the noob errors and laughs are....lol :blush:

You guys shouldn't talk about me like that on an open form...haha

I'm just going to try and keep my helmet in one piece tomorrow!

You guys shouldn't talk about me like that on an open form...haha

I'm just going to try and keep my helmet in one piece tomorrow!

was actually referring to myself there.....bwahahahaa :ph34r:

Pick me, then I'll have an excuse for being slow. And no Flippa, no comment allowed about me needing to be swept...

Hi guys. Who is the slowest? :) i want to join and bring me wifey with. She is however new to mtb and as such not that fit and fast as of yet.

Hi guys. Who is the slowest? :) i want to join and bring me wifey with. She is however new to mtb and as such not that fit and fast as of yet.

Most of us have never met before, so we don't know... I'm sure there will be some slow, and some not so slow. Nice thing about Rietvlei, it's well marked, safe and everything comes back to the parking lot...