Maltodextrin

Lexx

Just be careful, in food process plants, that stuff is treated as highly explosive.

Most sugars are potentially explosive if they are allowed to form dust clouds. Same goes for flour in mills and bakeries. This requires explosion proofed lighting and electrical equipment as well as other precautions.

For home use on small scale you are not likely to be doing mass pouring, grinding or pneumatic conveying of dry solids so don't worry. Work slowly and in small quantities and avoid forming dust clouds containing the substance near electrical equipment or non-conductive surfaces (plastics) where static could build up and cause sparks.....

Post pics if you lose ur eyebrows...

[emoji95] [emoji102]

Edited by JXV

Most sugars are potentially explosive if they are allowed to form dust clouds. Same goes for flour in mills and bakeries. This requires explosion proofed lighting and electrical equipment as well as other precautions.

For home use on small scale you are not likely to be doing mass pouring, grinding or pneumatic conveying of dry solids so don't worry. Work slowly and in small quantities and avoid forming dust clouds containing the substance near electrical equipment or non-conductive surfaces (plastics) where static could build up and cause sparks.....

Post pics if you lose ur eyebrows...

[emoji95] [emoji102]

Yip dust explosion is a serious hazard...

I was more worried about the explosive potential on the exit side :w00t: