So Contador reckons he has 7 grand tours

Red Zone

So how many Tours did Lance win then...?
still 7

Ulrich doped - proven. Other podium contenders probably doped too. How far back in the field would you have to go before you found someone that didnt dope??? So lance was the fastest doper. LOL

Edited by rattlesnake

I was admiring his riding throughout the Vuelta and was happy he was going to win, then he f#%*d it up by putting up 7 fingers. Arrogant steak eater! Dude, you got caught, you were banned. You lost two fingers. Dont be a royal box.

Join the club. cyclists admitting they are dopers is the new black. OK I admit it I visited grahamstown more than once in my youth, and well things happened. Not sure I rode a bicyle though.

Also "visited" Grahamstown a bit. What I took didn't, however, enhance my performance down Mountain Drive…

still 7

Ulrich doped - proven. Other podium contenders probably doped too. How far back in the field would you have to go before you found someone that didnt dope??? So lance was the fastest doper. LOL

Lance was the Ultimate, Grand Master, Guru. Someone had to squeal on him to get banned and they still dont have a positive test.

I was admiring his riding throughout the Vuelta and was happy he was going to win, then he f#%*d it up by putting up 7 fingers. Arrogant steak eater! Dude, you got caught, you were banned. You lost two fingers. Dont be a royal box.

Not really, in theory he has still won 7, only the paper record differs, on the day he was still the first one over the line in the quickest time.

As LA said, "I have still won 7 tours- the paper record may differ, but I still won them on the day" - its no different I recon.