Downhill Izimu Rig build

BikeBailing

Looking awesome BikeBailing! Look forward to seeing her clothed too!

What's with the remote? Does it have that new electronically adjustable suspension?

funny you say that... have you seen the Lapierre that Nicki Voiulloz is using at Trans Alps? The rear shock gets electronic feedback from the front shock and adjusts accordingly

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

funny you say that... have you seen the Lapierre that Nicki Voiulloz is using at Trans Alps? The rear shock gets electronic feedback from the front shock and adjusts accordingly

Ja he was testing it in Les Gets while we were there. Did I mention I went to France? And i'm going again next year.

What's with the remote? Does it have that new electronically adjustable suspension?

It was jealous of all the attention i was giving the bike that it snuck in there.

Ja he was testing it in Les Gets while we were there. Did I mention I went to France? And i'm going again next year.

I'm warning you, this is my thread and I will report you fro hurting my feelings! :angry:

Did i mention I have a choice to go to Whistler or any where in the Alps next year for riding. Now all I need to do is practice so I don't go over and not even get airborne. :blush:

Guest Omega Man

I'm warning you, this is my thread and I will report you fro hurting my feelings! :angry:

Did i mention I have a choice to go to Whistler or any where in the Alps next year for riding. Now all I need to do is practice so I don't go over and not even get airborne. :blush:

Come with us next year. We're going either the 18th or 25th of July. Alps. The problem with whistler is that it's min 4 days of travel to get there and back. Although. It's whistler...

On the bike. Is that an 09 with a custom spray? Looks suuper sick. You are gonna have a blast on that thing.

Come with us next year. We're going either the 18th or 25th of July. Alps. The problem with whistler is that it's min 4 days of travel to get there and back. Although. It's whistler...

On the bike. Is that an 09 with a custom spray? Looks suuper sick. You are gonna have a blast on that thing.

Haha, yeah the frame was raw so they said pick a colour.

The alps with you guys does sounds awesome, will be wicked with a bunch of SAFFAS. Plus I do believe I can be a vital contribution to your beer drinking team, my record is 9 litres at Hoffebrau house on Xmas eave in Munich. I did end up sleeping on my bathroom floor and catching newbiemonia but was totally worth it.

My cousin lives in Whistler so could probably go any time relatively cheap compared to what people generally pay.

Decisions, decisions...

Guest Omega Man

My cousin lives in Whistler so could probably go any time relatively cheap compared to what people generally pay.

Decisions, decisions...

Nice. Emirates fly to Seattle now so you can get cheap(er) flights. People that I've spoken to that have ridden both reckon that Whistler is far better in terms of smooth trails (Don't fool yourself tho there are still braking bumps) and offers more vertical. The downside is that the lift queues can get ridiculous and it's *** expensive. Oh and you'll probly be riding on your own cos none of us have cousins in whistler. hahaha.

The PDS has more lifts, more parks but less vertical and the trails are more full on dh (lot's of rooty goodness) That could also be cos the frogs don't maintain their trails nearly as well as the Canadians. There are bike park style trails so if that's what you are after it's still all there.

It's kind of like choosing between a 3 some with 2 super hot Blonds or a Blond and a Brunette. It's gonna be fun either way.

True, does it really matter when you are comparing it to the trails we have here. Either will be an experience of a life time.

Right now i sit with a free ticket anywhere in the world with BA miles so that is alot of cash saved right there too.

Guest Omega Man

True, does it really matter when you are comparing it to the trails we have here. Either will be an experience of a life time.

Right now i sit with a free ticket anywhere in the world with BA miles so that is alot of cash saved right there too.

Then come to France bru. You can fly to Heathrow and from Heathrow to Geneva is like 2 hours so you can fly out of JHB in the evening and be riding in the morning.

Accom R5300 (catered)

Lift Pass R 1400 (12 Days)

Visa R600 (If you have a saffa passport)

Transit visa R600 (If you have a saffa passport)

Airport Shuttle R600

Beer money R2000

9k for the best 2 weeks of your life. Guaranteed. And you'll give that Izimu a proper workout.