Team Liqui Moly

Gary Rabie

boeing: Could be because the Bianchi snapped in half last week Confused

Good point. I was lacking a thought process there Embarrassed

Apparently it doesn't look too nice.

Michelle are you in close relation to Gary?

Guest Michelle

No!  I only met him today.  I saw his crash last week, did not look good.

It was a horrible crash! He snapped the rear triangle near the dropout as far as I understand. It is good to see that he is riding though; I thought he would be out for at least 2 months. Balls of steel that!

What was he like today? Did you ride?

Guest Michelle

He came in with the chase group & took the bunch sprint so he couldn't have been feeling too bad.

Yup, in the convoy Wink

ha ha That isn't such a bad place to be. Are you feeling strong, because I bet you are hardly out of breath! *sigh* I see you are part of TCS

That is good news, 

Guest Michelle
boeing: You won't believe the competition in the convoy... lately it seems like it's more about which support vehicle crosses the line first Ouch Michelle2008-02-03 08:16:08

You don't say. I remember driving in the convoy for the Tour de Eden 3 years back; it is insane. It probably has got a lot worse! So did you win? Try being a rider that wants to try and use the convoy to get back into the bunch Dead

Guest Michelle

It's not the managers you have to worry about... I've seen the race officials brake when the riders try to slip behind them LOL

Hecic. Something makes me think that the com's are a little touchy about really enforcing the rules of the race

Nice to have met you Michelle. Can't see pics though as I am blocked from face book. Was back at orthopaedic surgeon this morning, and the crack has not displaced after the race, so all is healing well. I was really uncomfrtable during the race as I had to rest my left hand on the bars and as a result my lower right back too immense strain. Thanks Boeing, yeah frame is wrecked, should be getting 928 #2 this week. can't wait for emporers palace on Sunday.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Best to contact Alex Pavlov at Northcliff cycles...

<?: PREFIX = SKYPE /> (011) 476 2110  or perhaps 011 476 9959

Google gave me 2 options Confused
Flemish Lion2008-06-24 04:30:56