Warning points!!

Meentb

I don't give a stuff about the noddy badge points and demerits.

BUT why when I now search for my content it doesn't give any results? That was the main way I kept track of active threads I posted in.

Mine did the same but it's fixed now..........no fecking points though

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they publish everyone's scores??? I would like to know who the cool guys are...

There should be a top 10 list on the home page and a top three of the day.... (Purely for the d!ck swinging bragging rights) Maybe they could have a picture of a bicycle shed that all the main ou's can go and have a skelm rook behind at lunch time as well.

There should be a top 10 list on the home page and a top three of the day.... (Purely for the d!ck swinging bragging rights) Maybe they could have a picture of a bicycle shed that all the main ou's can go and have a skelm rook behind at lunch time as well.

And they can have a little lounge where the goody-two-shoes can go and eat their sarmies that mommy packed for them, and talk about butterflies and puppy dogs...

And they can have a little lounge where the goody-two-shoes can go and eat their sarmies that mommy packed for them, and talk about butterflies and puppy dogs kittens...

Fixed it ;)

Edit: dogs are cool

Edited by Smolster

So what qualifies for the awarding of a brown eye point?

Can we still say crap and k@k?

There fixed it....Now you gonna be in soooo much trouble.......

I love dogs, but prefer dogs that can sort out a perp single handed...

yeah, but all killer dogs were puppies at one stage or another!

post-25615-0-54748100-1348037881_thumb.jpg

Would be ironic to get a warning point on a thread about warning points though...

Actually it would be farking hillarious!!! :w00t: :clap: :thumbup: :eek:

Hi all,

Apologies for the late reply and mild panic here.

Warning points have always been around, you just weren't able to see your warning points previously. The mod team uses the warning log to keep track of offences in line with the 3 strike policy. We currently don't really use the warning points themselves as a moderation tool, but rather the warning log the provide.

Among other updates which were released last night there were some updates to the warning system to allow for points based moderation. E.g. if you get to x points you get moderated / suspended / banned.

We're currently not using the warning system in this way. The log it provides is simply used to track warnings and offences in line with the 3 strike policy.

Apologies for any confusion created.

Regards,

Matt

Would be ironic to get a warning point on a thread about warning points though...

Actually it would be farking hillarious!!! :w00t: :clap: :thumbup: :eek:

Wank wank money in the bank...

Mine did the same but it's fixed now..........no fecking points though

Yeah, I just notice that now too.

Perhaps if you swear properly you'll earn some points. :thumbup:

Why don't they publish everyone's scores??? I would like to know who the cool guys are...

Hey; I'm a Coolcat