Night Ride Modderfontein 03 October 2012

RickyTomCCMA

Hi All,

So we will be hosting another night ride next week, on the 03 October 2012.

This week we are going to try something different, we will be marking the course courtesy of Bandit Signs. They have sponsored large reflective arrows, and anyone looking to have anything branded should definitely check out the webpage. We will set the ideal course for a night excursion.

Everybody will be able to ride the course at their own pace. We will have groups for those who would like some companionship in the dark, however the course will be marked in such a way that all will be able to ride it alone.

Please make sure that you bring a reasonably good light.

We will be starting from 33 High Street Restaurant. They do a mean prego roll, and ice cold beers are always available.

Please try to RSVP either via the hub or at Concept Cyclery Melrose Arch email rickyt.ma@conceptcyclery.co.za , so that we have an idea as to the number of participants expected.

Registration starts at 6pm and riding will commence at 7pm. Multi-cards can be used on the night.

I look forward to seeing you there.

www.centralparktrails.wozaonline.co.za

I hope their kitchen does not close at 9 again. Otherwise it's peanuts and beer in the dungeon again...

I hope their kitchen does not close at 9 again. Otherwise it's peanuts and beer in the dungeon again...

you need to up your pace a bit then you will get there before they close :P

Hopefully one of our crew doesn't bail hard again, then we might make it...

Heard about that , man i hope he heals up ok , thats not cool.

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the Night Ride happening this Wednesday 03 October 2012.

We will begin riding at 7pm.

Will be trying out our new reflective arrows.

Excuse my ignorance but where is 33 high street restaurant?

Google Maps doesn't seem to find 33 High Street, but if you type in "high street, modderfontein" it will show where the street is.

Would say it is about half way between where you would ordinarily buy tickets near Heartlands offices and where the actual entry is for the ride, if you have ever ridden there before.

Count me and hubby in...going to have to go easy on me though...it will be my first night ride ;-)