Speedy delivery by Chris Willemse

blonde kid

Too bad they cant get the pricing on the site right.

XT Cassette is listed as R550. Add to cart and suddenly it becomes R699. Query it and they tell you the more expensive price is correct.

Then they conveniently forget to fix it.

Did they deliver it themselves???? ...... Or did it come via SAPO. The kudos' should then go to SAPO, should it not???

Yes the courier came to shop, processed the order standing over their shoulder, picked up the correct kit from their storage and ensured everything was in order for delivery the next morning! Kudos to the courier service...... Not!

Well done CWC for maintaining your high quality of service irrespective of who does your deliveries. One of the key reasons I keep coming back to your site!

Did they deliver it themselves???? ...... Or did it come via SAPO. The kudos' should then go to SAPO, should it not???

You really think someone would involve SAPO?! Somehow I think their are private solutions these days. And yes, CWC gets the kudos for the delivery speed, not the package handling company.

What a relief that they still do this right.

Talking of speedy delivery, has Delilah's Tallboy been sorted yet?

Nice to see CWC service was good for you.

Ordered 3x Mavic Open Pro rims from them few weeks back and one arrived with tiny split, only noticeable when wheel was built up. Wayne at CWC was great - organised collection of duff rim from wheelbuilder (Williams Cycles) and delivery of replacement to them. No quibbles or hassle - quick and efficient.

SAPO :clap:

they use UTi....