Beware of CB 68 GK GP

argie1

I have not got involved in too much mud slinging in this thread, but I have to wonder what he has done to get respect from people here ?

I noticed. And the answer is, not much. (But did we really bother to see things from his point of view?)

But if we can't have a constuctive debate, then what's the point? In a mud slinging contest, everybody gets their hands dirty.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. (But did we really bother to see things from his point of view?)

I have not taken him too serious, but looking at things from his side, I get that he pretty much hates cyclists, he finds it funny that they are getting killed, he is Norris behind the keyboard.

So not much we agree upon really.

But my main reason for just reading his grub and not bothered to really rub, he is just a reaction seeking troll.

That's why I think it's funny that he feels he has achieved a monumental achievement by getting a fan club of pseudonyms.

I have not taken him too serious, but looking at things from his side, I get that he pretty much hates cyclists, he finds it funny that they are getting killed, he is Norris behind the keyboard.

So not much we agree upon really.

Probably, but that can be put down to ignorance on his part. He probably never had a sport that he enjoyed so much, he was willing to take certain risks for it. But that still doesn't justify the name calling. In my opinion, by being plainly insulting we are stooping to a new low and reinforcing his point of view of cyclists.

I do not wish to be associated with a group of people who revert to name-calling when they can't argue a point. It is childish behaviour also looking for a reaction (so not so different to Mr 4x4).

B.t.w. Dangle, I know you did not partake in the mud sling contest so this is not directed at you. I just hope to lift the level of discussion on this forum out of the gutter. We'll be taken more seriously then.

Probably, but that can be put down to ignorance on his part. He probably never had a sport that he enjoyed so much, he was willing to take certain risks for it. But that still doesn't justify the name calling. In my opinion, by being plainly insulting we are stooping to a new low and reinforcing his point of view of cyclists.

I do not wish to be associated with a group of people who revert to name-calling when they can't argue a point. It is childish behaviour also looking for a reaction (so not so different to Mr 4x4).

B.t.w. Dangle, I know you did not partake in the mud sling contest so this is not directed at you. I just hope to lift the level of discussion on this forum out of the gutter. We'll be taken more seriously then.

Hi Mushashi, not to worry, I didn't take it as personal :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

Hi guys and girls. Wasn't sure where to post this.

I just wanted to ask about the process regarding cyclists being hit by a car.

This afternoon I was hit riding down Gibson Drive West. A lady turned in front of me and I rode into the back of her.

My wheel is completely broken. I have all her details.

Any more advice?

Thanks

Go to the police station, report the accident, and then get hold of your/her insurance and try to sort this out...