[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

I will try pop round for you to take a test drive. It will end up 60km or walking 10km riding ha ha

YAY or NAY ???

I know it will ride like a donkey...no need for a test run.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me send an email about getting another bike................ You gonna regret this but anyway we can pack lots of food and beer

Let me send an email about getting another bike................ You gonna regret this but anyway we can pack lots of food and beer

Love your work...remember you said riding together, go check your post on the previous page. Your day just got a whole lot longer.

So we gonna rock a team tortoise...I will pack the picnic basket, I know a nice spot on the river

Email has been sent. You may get to ride the red coca cola one ha ha. Just wear hiking shoes and we are sorted...... You know I may have to try beat the GF on her new bike........ Ok I don't want to spoil the years supply of brownie points I built up, but if the real tortoise is there then we have to beat her......... Would just be wrong not to.

Email has been sent. You may get to ride the red coca cola one ha ha. Just wear hiking shoes and we are sorted...... You know I may have to try beat the GF on her new bike........ Ok I don't want to spoil the years supply of brownie points I built up, but if the real tortoise is there then we have to beat her......... Would just be wrong not to.

Fantastic...that won't be too hard, we will need to avg about 4kph for that, we can still do our picnic and beat them.

Ave 10km/r and we make it in 7hrs not too bad hey. Just hope they keep some spike bombs for us cause we will deserve a truck load of them

Ave 10km/r and we make it in 7hrs not too bad hey. Just hope they keep some spike bombs for us cause we will deserve a truck load of them

I left a GT in my underpants....like jeremy clarkson always says: "How hard can it be?"

I will demand a reception when we come in gords not a few spykerbombs. I am not packing my best sense of humor, gonna lose it along the way I reckon.

whats the worst we walk the big uphills (from the bottom) and walk the technical downhills. The rest we can ride. So that leaves about 5km of riding ha ha. Just remember it's a fixie

whats the worst we walk the big uphills (from the bottom) and walk the technical downhills. The rest we can ride. So that leaves about 5km of riding ha ha. Just remember it's a fixie

Exactly...its the back pedal brake that has me worried not the weight. I am secretly hoping leon thinks my big gut will break his bike and say no

Yesterday going down a hill Kerry said your supposed to be practicing the back pedal for 94.7 on the downhills. I told her I had been the whole way down eek.gif

Yesterday going down a hill Kerry said your supposed to be practicing the back pedal for 94.7 on the downhills. I told her I had been the whole way down eek.gif

gulp.... eek.gif

Sorry for the delay guys. Please ignore the the km count on the map, we didn't start at van gaalens.

Here is the 35km Route profile

The race will, and i have edited the elevation profile the way it should be. everything is in order except the little blue circles with number in them blink.png

Sorry for the delay guys. Please ignore the the km count on the map, we didn't start at van gaalens.

The race will, and i have edited the elevation profile the way it should be. everything is in order except the little blue circles with number in them blink.png

Nice! I am in! Good to see 1500m of climbing in a Gauteng race!