Buying Directly from On One

Witkop

Then probably best to buy from the local dude for support reasons?

Ja, I might be a little biased here.

I was going to buy a frame from him shortly after he took over the On One agency in SA. I pulled out for various reasons that I explained to him (No orders placed, just cost inquiries done) and that was that.

A few months afterwards I directed two others to him who were very keen on the carbon On One frames and after repeated emails from both the potential buyers and myself we had no reply.

The guys in the UK though have always been good with feedback.

I say go UK route.

• 2 weeks later...

Eventually plucked up the courage and ordered an On-one whippet (due 9 November) at the amazing discouted price of *** pounds sterling. Added some other stuff to the bundle, now awaiting delivery and the customs shock. Hoping to have a full carbon rig for under 20k after all the hidden costs.

Eventually plucked up the courage and ordered an On-one whippet (due 9 November) at the amazing discouted price of *** pounds sterling. Added some other stuff to the bundle, now awaiting delivery and the customs shock. Hoping to have a full carbon rig for under 20k after all the hidden costs.

A Huge Flipping Congratulations to you dear sir. ... enjoy the bike and pics are compulsory!