Olympic cycles website and lack of stock

Guest ctMTBer

Guest ctMTBer

Do you guys also find their website difficult to use....if you have more than one product and you want to see the details of the next product it "jumps" around and you can not click on the next product.

Here is a link to explain the problem

http://www.olympiccycles.co.za/Product/Park-Tool/Park-Tool-Home-Mechanic-Repair-Stand.aspx

I have called them 4 times and every time they say they will have a look to see if they have stock and call me back, but NOPE no call back.

When you ask to speak to a manager, they are always in a "meeting"

Do they want to do bussiness.....?

yes, they do. There are a few good eggs in there, but I've found to have much more luck when going there in person... Not really geared towards the phone in / e-commerce side of things. Sad, really, 'cos they carry a good selection of stock.

Very few LBS's are geared for online activity and would probably do much better just focusing on the walk-in client.

Renovations @ Olympic also seems to be a big distraction at present.

I have dealt with Paul and Marc via email and got what I needed.

Their renovations are mostly complete, so they should be back up to speed again.

But I will say that they don't spend much time or resource on the website. Its clearly not a priority...