Slow, Potentially Fun & Unfit - Breedts Nek - 27 October 2012

DR ◣◢

Im doing Rietvlei 24hr 24th Nov so wont make Cradle Quest.... December.... staying in JHB working right through thumbdown.gif so prob see you around for some riding thumbup1.gif

Great! Am sure we will all stay in touch and get some rides in between all the other obligations! Good luck for that to! You guys sure are busy!thumbup1.gif

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you all had a good rest / training weekend.

You all know what is coming on Saturday!!!

Dont remind me - still traumatized after yesterday!http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

Did absolutely nada this week-end.....................thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif I did go past my bike twice to check if the wheels were still pumped up tho..........

Hope you all had a good rest / training weekend.

You all know what is coming on Saturday!!!

Looking forward to it! Is anyone interested in doing a night ride at Thaba on tuesday?

Did absolutely nada this week-end.....................http://1.1.1.2/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif http://1.1.1.2/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif I did go past my bike twice to check if the wheels were still pumped up tho..........

You ARE funny!!w00t.gif

Then just eat a lighter lunchhttp://1.1.1.1/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif

yes.... tell him.

Looking forward to it! Is anyone interested in doing a night ride at Thaba on tuesday?

Um.... night race thursday, cm friday and BREEDTS sat???? You are very brave. Enjoy - no idea where THABA is so will give that a skip and wait for the ASG night race next week Thursday.....

That does sound good. Just too fat from work to make it in time.

Sir Link-a-lot, That is a F A I L........................... not epic, but a fail non-the-less...whistling.gif

Oh, and I am fat from work every day to....actually, I am fat TO work aswell................eek.gif (work in progress)

Edited by Wayne68

What do you say about Thaba mons? You can't see the hills at night!

I know all about not seeing hills (or drops) at night.... only night races I have done are the ASG ones at Rosemary Hill - and they are GREAT fun - especially the SHEBEEN (thank heavens its close to the end and not in the beginning) - you dont ride for time if you know you are going to stop over for a drink or two!devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif and you inevitably stop over for a drink or 6. thats how things roll in that part of the valley.

Where is Thaba?whistling.gif

What do you say about Thaba mons? You can't see the hills at night!

And nobody can hear you scream either. That place is rough.

I know all about not seeing hills (or drops) at night.... only night races I have done are the ASG ones at Rosemary Hill - and they are GREAT fun - especially the SHEBEEN (thank heavens its close to the end and not in the beginning) - you dont ride for time if you know you are going to stop over for a drink or two!devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif and you inevitably stop over for a drink or 6. thats how things roll in that part of the valley.

Where is Thaba?whistling.gif

That sounds great. Beer and bikes.

Thaba is in the deep souf! Scary place. Even during the day