Slow, Fun & Unfit - 20 October 2012

DR ◣◢

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant make next saturday either, gonna try my luck at van gaalens!

Enjoy and let us know how it went.

Ok S.I.R. Quicklink I will take 5 spots for now. I will let you know by wednesday out things pan out. I was confronted yesterday by a couple of people who want to go mtbing and I said to them I would let them know about arrangements. They did say they will look at options for the ride ie NF the spruit etc.

Edit. I just remembered the one person said that the max she can manage is 20km hmmmpf scratch that then =(

Edited by DeltaAlphaMike

We do 20km on spruit as a warm up ride :D She can join and then back at Fratellis decide.

2 loops of the Frattelli's up Delta to Emmarentia and back with the Republic bit should be 40km.

How long will you guys ride before.....not being slow and unfit?

it's been months and months now

#eksenet

At the rate we are going nobody is every going to get fit. Don't worry about us. We will be ok!

Good luck, it's going to be an awesome race. Quite tempted to buy that 40km entry off the hub but alas. The annual aging ceremony of the wife always takes preference over riding.