2012 Burger Route Training Rides

Wannabe

But with 10% forecast means a passing Cloud. With no rain. This is CT.

The forecast for Saturday morning is 82% chance of rain.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But with 10% forecast means a passing Cloud. With no rain. This is CT.

Don't know which forecast you were looking at, but what I see there is up to a 60% chance of more than 10mm rain.

NOT A PASSING CLOUD IN MY BOOKS.

In any case, whats it to you, you are going to be busy with the DC at that time?

Agreed ...buuut it's not 10%. whistling.gif One of the few times all the sites I look at are in agreement. Which most likely means it's not going to rain! (Edit: bugger me, I obviously type slowly! Some other have already noted this...)

But ja, only reason I'm in for Sunday instead is that my Sat logistics fell through. Did enough riding in the rain (esp this winter) to know I don't melt. The bikes like it less than I do, though.

That said, Wannabe does have a point - no use if somebody's starting to feel something to go ride in the rain and pick up something two weeks before the time. But this time of year it's usually just hay fever and related sinus.

Edited by SeaBee

Onetime can tesify to an awesome hubride we had years ago in the rain and no-one even had rain jacketshappy.png

Must admit though, the stop at Mugg & Bean was a long one- needless to say they could not keep up with refilling the muggseek.gif

Onetime can tesify to an awesome hubride we had years ago in the rain and no-one even had rain jacketshappy.png

Must admit though, the stop at Mugg & Bean was a long one- needless to say they could not keep up with refilling the muggseek.gif

You actually make me lis to go riding in the rain now.

Panzies, kry vir jullle reenbaadjies- dis waarvoor die goet gemaak word clap.gif
Ai Ai. Lyk my julle verstaan nie. Ek ry fiets omdat ek daarvan hou en om fiks te bly. Ek word nie betaal om fiets te ry nie. Niks dwing my dus om in weer te ry wat nie vir my aanvaarbaar is nieMy fiets is ook deur myself gekoop en word nie ge "sponsor" nie. Enige skade aan daardie fiets is dus vir my eie sak. Maak nie saak wat wie sê nie, om in die reen te ry veroorsaak versnelde slytasie op die fiets / onderdele. Ek kan vir jul foto's plaas van hoe my vorige fiets gelyk het nadat ek 'n rit vanaf Durbanville tot bo op Helshoogte en terug gedoen het. Fiets moes heeltemal uitmekaar gehaal word om als droog en skoon te kry. Nie aanvaarbaar vir my nie.Ek weet baie van die aanmerkings is tong in die kies, maar nog steeds......

Edited by Wannabe

Guest Frail4Life

All these new kids, can't ride because...

Not made like in them old days.

Panzie, whahaha, whahaha....jis in die ou dae was die hub 'n leka plek om met die manne gek te skeer...julle manne is glads te ernstigwhistling.gif

....lyk my ek's nou te oud en is die enigste een van die ou manne nog oor hier....en Onetime het ook bankrot gespeel- lol

What speed/time you aiming at for this sunday

En los nou die reen praatjies voor iemand iemand thunder?angry.png

Reg Lizard, als reg. Ek kan dit vat en ook uitdeel. Is maar net bietjie gevoelig oor hierdie saak. Het voorheen net soos jy ook met die ouens gespot en gekoggel.thumbup1.gif

Mulmi. There should be a faster and a slower group. Foresee the faster guys going at between 25-28km/h +. The slower okes at 25km/h -.