Dirty Jozi Alleycat Two - 9 Nov, 17h30 @ Stanley 44

Floh

http://www.facebook.com/events/398002323607057/ Pump the tyres, sharpen the pencil & memorize those inner-city short-cuts. Foot to pedal, a wide-awake frontal cortex and a pot of luck gets you prize-money, fame and beers. All R50 entry takings get divided equally between first woman, first man and beers for the rest of us. Wiiinners will be two out first five across the line, depending on your points score. And then there is always the chance to be DFL. As much as it’s a race it’s a fun-tour of Jozi and Fringe at night. The indemnities are long and intricate, so you have to be all grown-up and responsible for your own actions. More detail to be released soon.

post-31910-0-70775900-1351676070_thumb.jpg

Is it only for fixies/old school delievery bikes or can we play with our single speeds?

Looks like an awesome jol, think the DFL would definitely be going my way thanks to my limited city knowledge (thank god for GPS)

Is it only for fixies/old school delievery bikes or can we play with our single speeds?

Looks like an awesome jol, think the DFL would definitely be going my way thanks to my limited city knowledge (thank god for GPS)

You can take any bike, mtb, road, fixie, bmx, whatever you feel like