Slow afternoon spruit ride - 21 Nov 2012

G00SE

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well spotted thumbup1.gif

Yeah, well the difference between us is that you want to pay money to see that. I would pay to rather not see that.

:D

Is there a group going from Fratelli's at 5-5.30ish today, if I can tag along? Will be in Delta until then.

me + 1 going to be riding spruit, but I think I'll only make it to Fratelli's at a push by 5:30, probably closer to 6pm, and then head towards emmerentia.

Riding with someone who has just started , so its going to be a slow ride past Delta park, and possibly turn around at B.H. We'll flash you on your return run.

me + 1 going to be riding spruit, but I think I'll only make it to Fratelli's at a push by 5:30, probably closer to 6pm, and then head towards emmerentia.

Riding with someone who has just started , so its going to be a slow ride past Delta park, and possibly turn around at B.H. We'll flash you on your return run.

That was for yesterday's small ride. BBN missed both groups last evening. Don't tell him but we did our best to avoid him.

only if they are nice. else, just say hi...

That was for yesterday's small ride. BBN missed both groups last evening. Don't tell him but we did our best to avoid him.

Googled you all, so no getting away today!!

looks like the topic should be changed to:

Slow afternoon spruit ride swim- 21 Nov 2012

looks like the topic should be changed to:

Slow afternoon spruit ride swim- 21 Nov 2012

Dunno. SIR M and I often discuss the weather all afternoon before our night rides. We have watched it rain early or later but have yet to be caught in the rain.

Dunno. SIR M and I often discuss the weather all afternoon before our night rides. We have watched it rain early or later but have yet to be caught in the rain.

Well, its still early. lets see.

I don't mind the rain, but I don't like riding in lightning, or spiders...or snakes...

Now its jinxed

Picnic on your own again?

cant be too sure he IS on the spruit...