Slow afternoon spruit ride - 21 Nov 2012

G00SE

Surely it doesn't use AA batteries???

I hope not...........but for R650 you never know!!! If its a good one I'll be buying too........two!!

Edited by big bad norm

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ride with this group. Who all is riding north down river?

What time will you be leaving, maybe I can join you depending what time you leave.

I'm also keen to ride, can leave Paulshof at 5pm

what time do you normally finish, and where / which direction? I could probably join some time between 5:30 and 6 if its not too late, and just trying to work out logistics of where to park and which way to ride.

What time will you be leaving, maybe I can join you depending what time you leave.

From what I can make out, looks like Hayley and bbnorm will leave here (Fratelli area). Will join them as we head towards Paulshof to meet up with karma.

From what I can make out, looks like Hayley and bbnorm will leave here (Fratelli area). Will join them as we head towards Paulshof to meet up with karma.

Approximately what time do you think that will be?

If we leave Fratellis to 'fetch' the guys up north, then we will leave at 4-4:15 pm - just to we get up there just after 5pm. Otherwise it gets to late for the guys from the north to come down with us again and make it back up before the bad people come out to play...

Edit: Ride is planed for Monday Patch, Monday...not today (Friday).

Edited by hayleyearth

If we leave Fratellis to 'fetch' the guys up north, then we will leave at 4-4:15 pm - just to we get up there just after 5pm. Otherwise it gets to late for the guys from the north to come down with us again and make it back up before the bad people come out to play...

Edit: Ride is planed for Monday Patch, Monday...not today (Friday).

Agreed, if we leave after 4.15 we will need to push it to catch the guys at Paulshoff by 5.30!

I hope not...........but for R650 you never know!!! If its a good one I'll be buying too........two!!

Nope, has a 8,4v battery pack. No fumbling with them small batteries in the dark.

Might be too early for me then :( I'll see how it goes

SIR M also wants to ride but can't get there that early and I don't think either of you knows the trail well. Perhaps us three could ride down a bit later just after 5pm and kinda meet them on the trail on their way back...

Edited by slick

Nope, has a 8,4v battery pack. No fumbling with them small batteries in the dark.

Well, that headlight of yours could be useful for that...

SIR M also wants to ride but can't get there that early and I don't think either of you knows the trail well. Perhaps us three could ride down a bit later just after 5pm and kinda meet them on the trail on their way back...

I know that section pretty well, ride it about once a week, but am happy to go with the flow.