Slow afternoon spruit ride - 21 Nov 2012

G00SE

That's a bit too early for me.

ill pm you my nr and then you can sms/whatapp me when you are there and ill let you know where we are - maybe we will ba able to be back at Fratellis around 17:30..

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we start at 6pm and do a "ride till you puke" ride? devil.gif The slightly cooler conditions at 6pm will be nicer to ride hard in. That means guys will hang in there until about Emmerentia before crumbling into sorry heaps... Maximum output = maximum return w00t.gif . Should also mean you can get home early thumbup1.gif

Dude, when you go hard no one here can stay with you! :eek:

ill pm you my nr and then you can sms/whatapp me when you are there and ill let you know where we are - maybe we will ba able to be back at Fratellis around 17:30..

Ok great. I'm going to see if I can get the better half to join. She's riding home from Sandton at about 16h00.

Why don't we start at 6pm and do a "ride till you puke" ride? devil.gif The slightly cooler conditions at 6pm will be nicer to ride hard in. That means guys will hang in there until about Emmerentia before crumbling into sorry heaps... Maximum output = maximum return w00t.gif . Should also mean you can get home early thumbup1.gif

I think I might be able to last until we get out of the parking lot at Fratellis

I think I might be able to last until we get out of the parking lot at Fratellis

You start by making it to the parking lot. Then to Delta. Then Barry Hedgehog road... etc... Small steps blush.png . All the puking drool.gif and hard riding cursing.gif will have you mean and lean in no time eek.gif .

pity i dont have MTB in town..

Mike, I can always get you one for the Spruit, if you honour us with your presence.

You start by making it to the parking lot. Then to Delta. Then Barry Hedgehog road... etc... Small steps blush.png . All the puking drool.gif and hard riding cursing.gif will have you mean and lean in no time eek.gif .

No wonder you can't put on any weight.

Is there a group going from Fratelli's at 5-5.30ish today, if I can tag along? Will be in Delta until then.

Is there a group going from Fratelli's at 5-5.30ish today, if I can tag along? Will be in Delta until then.

We should be there between 17h15 and 17h30. Karma, Ross and Hayley should be riding around Delta till then too.

We should be there between 17h15 and 17h30. Karma, Ross and Hayley should be riding around Delta till then too.

Boo hoo......stood up on my first date!

Was at Fratelli''s 17.15-45, no one pitched. ????

Better luck tomorrow.

Was at Fratelli''s 17.15-45, no one pitched.

Better luck tomorrow.

We'll def be there tomorrow. What time are you planning to join? early group, or late group?

Was at Fratelli''s 17.15-45, no one pitched.

Better luck tomorrow.

sorry man, we were only 4 today, and by that time we were still trying to find each other as well!

see you tomorrow for sure