Garmin Connect offline ?

Anticlimb

Anyone tried using Garmin Connect today ? Can't seem to open their web page to upload .

Nope working fine for me. Haven't tried uploading but can get into the site fine.

Maybe not the correct thread, but seeing you guys use Garmin, here goes. I got my Edge 800 yesterday. Hooked it up to my PC, and downloaded the latest drivers and it connected. Did my first ride this morning, wanted to upload today, and now my PC will not recognise the Garmin.

I have uninstalled the drivers, started from scratch - nothing. It is simply not connecting to my PC.

Anyone had this before?

Thanks!

Maybe not the correct thread, but seeing you guys use Garmin, here goes. I got my Edge 800 yesterday. Hooked it up to my PC, and downloaded the latest drivers and it connected. Did my first ride this morning, wanted to upload today, and now my PC will not recognise the Garmin.

I have uninstalled the drivers, started from scratch - nothing. It is simply not connecting to my PC.

Anyone had this before?

Thanks!

Are you use the cord that comes with the unit to connect to the PC. i have heard of people having issues when not using a Garmin cord to connect.

Hi Alosran, yes, I'm using the cord that came with the unit.

It was connecting perfectly yesterday, but today, nothing. I just hope it's not the unit, that's got a issue now!

Hi Alosran, yes, I'm using the cord that came with the unit.

It was connecting perfectly yesterday, but today, nothing. I just hope it's not the unit, that's got a issue now!

Mmmm beyond the obvious there is not much more I can add.

Try rebooting your PC if that does not work reinstall the communicator and finally to prove it is not the unit test it on a different PC.

I've had some funnies regarding using different USB ports. Might be my PC only... but maybe worth checking. Double-check you're using the same port as previously, just incase. I don't use a 800 specifically, though, so don't know if it's relevant or just random ramblings.

I've had some funnies regarding using different USB ports. Might be my PC only... but maybe worth checking. Double-check you're using the same port as previously, just incase. I don't use a 800 specifically, though, so don't know if it's relevant or just random ramblings.

Been doing some research online and you are spot on. Come to think of it my 500 is a little ropy with one port on the left but the one on the right is solid. wacko.png

Tried two different USB ports, same problem. Will try different PC.

Funny thing is, it charges through both USB ports.

Thanks anyways, guys!

I had the same issue with my Edge 500, but I had the cable plugged into my USB 3 port, as soon as I moved it to a USB 2 port it worked, so much for backwards compatibility blink.png

Take everything to the guys at Garmin HO Honeydew, they are awesome and will sort you out.