Last day for 100 Hubbers! There may be something in it for YOU!

Single Track

The competition closes tomorrow night and your vote has the power of making me the happiest hubber on this site.

I appreciate each and every one of you who has voted, I can imagine these constant reminders getting a bit annoying for some. I promise this will be my last post... "till I win"

I have e-mailed the organisers and all found out is that it is close between the top two finalists - I have reason to believe it is Adrienne(hockey girl) and I who are on top.

I have a couple cying related goodies which I'm going to give to ramdom hubbers to say thanks. I am also working on a WEEKEND AWAY FOR 2 which I also hope to give away(not final but 99% sure I'll arange it).

https://fb.cellc.co....rl&utm_campaign

=fly%2Bthem%2Bhome%2Bvotin

I'll make this as short and sweet as possible!

I've made it into the final 6 of a Cell C 'Fly Them Home' competition which if I get the most 'VOTES' on facebook then my girlfriend of nearly 6 years will win a return ticket back to SA for Christmas. She was awarded an academic scholoarship to study at Cambridge University. Her varsity fees are covered but being students we cant afford to fly her home for a visit.

All you need to do is click on the link below and vote for me. I am the middle story on the top level titled "PLEASE, Fly Her Home"

PS- Don't read the other stories! wink.png (Lets just say, if I loose, I'd be happy knowing I lost to one of them)

You can vote once a day!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The competition closes tomorrow night and your vote has the power of making me the happiest hubber on this site.

I appreciate each and every one of you who has voted, I can imagine these constant reminders getting a bit annoying for some. I promise this will be my last post... "till I win"

I have e-mailed the organisers and all found out is that it is close between the top two finalists - I have reason to believe it is Adrienne(hockey girl) and I who are on top.

I have a couple cying related goodies which I'm going to give to ramdom hubbers to say thanks. I am also working on a WEEKEND AWAY FOR 2 which I also hope to give away(not final but 99% sure I'll arange it).

I'll make this as short and sweet as possible!

I've made it into the final 6 of a Cell C 'Fly Them Home' competition which if I get the most 'VOTES' on facebook then my girlfriend of nearly 6 years will win a return ticket back to SA for Christmas. She was awarded an academic scholoarship to study at Cambridge University. Her varsity fees are covered but being students we cant afford to fly her home for a visit.

All you need to do is click on the link below and vote for me. I am the middle story on the top level titled "PLEASE, Fly Her Home"

PS- Don't read the other stories! wink.png (Lets just say, if I loose, I'd be happy knowing I lost to one of them)

You can vote once a day!!!

BTW, don't give the parts or bike stuff to hubbers, give them to the Build a Bike guys if they're bike parts etc.

I think I saw a thread a while ago where a hubber builds bikes for under privileged people who need bikes to cycle to work etc.

Give to those who need them, having a bike does not qualify, even if it is a R1K bike.

Just a thought...

If you do not win, auction off the weekend away to bring your Mrs. Home? If you do, take her away for the weekend...

c'mon hubbers, let's bring this girl home!!!

Edited by Jigghead