Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

My plan is to make sure im right in front of my chute with them racing snakes cold legs and all... the road is very narrow all the way up hels and trying to make ur way thru the field will be a nightmare!

so IMO either way u will start with the race having stood still for +-30mins warm up or not! rather get there early and get a good position in the chute...

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

babse - someone told me you pulling A group up hels.... so slow it down brother...whistling.gif

motivated to catch a few chops in % (although i know the only place il catch up to them is in the car park) whistling.gif

I'm more worried about the last stretch and if I'm gonna have the legs. Who else is gonna join me and Buzzman in E.

I'm more worried about the last stretch and if I'm gonna have the legs. Who else is gonna join me and Buzzman in E.

Yeah, not worried about Hel's, more worried about the last 38km. wacko.png

Edited by SyncSA

Yeah, not worried about Hel's, more with last 38km. wacko.png

Seems the northwester breeze will be assisting on the return loop.

:-)

I see lightning forks on Accuweather.

In the summer season in CT, nogal.

Edited by Puncheur

Puncheur, somehow you replies always make me a happy cyclist! clap.gif

Edited by SyncSA

blink.png

Wa gaan jy?

Moving to Jhb next month... whistling.gif (I should still start a new thread to introduce myself to the Jhb crowd!)

Edited by andydude

See you there in the mix, Tubehunter.

thumbup1.gif

AYE, I'll be there for sure! Dizzy is still hoping I'm gonna get some pom poms and beers for the finish line... Are you guys hanging about after or racing and ducking??

Moving to Jhb next month... whistling.gif (I should still start a new thread to introduce myself to the Jhb crowd!)

Wow!

:-/

AYE, I'll be there for sure! Dizzy is still hoping I'm gonna get some pom poms and beers for the finish line... Are you guys hanging about after or racing and ducking??

If I'm a wet chicken from the thunderstorms, I'll be heading home to a warm shower and a couch.

:-D

I see lightning forks on Accuweather.

In the summer season in CT, nogal.

Bugger the lightning forks, we'll be forked either way...

But a wind helping us along?! Will be welcome, but I still wanna see that one... That experience has somehow escaped me through my cycling experiences.

Yeah, not worried about Hel's, more worried about the last 38km. http://1.1.1.3/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.png

Start slow finish strong.

Never quite get it right myself but....... whistling.gif