Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

E bunch had a good pace. Fell off the train at Klapmuts and solo'd home. Still managed a sub 3 so I'm happy. Met Buzzman, Wannabe and Tubehunter. A good day, kwaai weather besides wind.

So, you rolled with some D Ville chain gangsters, 'Cippo...

Tubehunter is also from the D Ville chain gang - honourary member.

:-)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from Babse his bike and a buddy's was stolen from the bike rack at the race, he will post details later.

So, you rolled with some D Ville chain gangsters, 'Cippo...

Tubehunter is also from the D Ville chain gang - honourary member.

:-)

Met him and Wannabe at tent after. Rolled with Buzz in E. Did you duck early. How was your ride?

Just heard from Babse his bike and a buddy's was stolen from the bike rack at the race, he will post details later.

Sucks big time! Bastardos!

Edited by MCipollini

No, man...

:-/

Babse's bike is rare.

Hope he finds it!

Met him and Wannabe at tent after. Rolled with Buzz in E. Did you duck early. How was your ride?

Yeah, had a lekka race.

Did my wheelie up Helz but couldn't see Capcha anywhere, so I dropped the front and raced on.

It was getting chilly out there, so spun back to the car, 10 kms away into the northwester.

Yeah, had a lekka race.

Did my wheelie up Helz but couldn't see Capcha anywhere, so I dropped the front and raced on.

It was getting chilly out there, so spun back to the car, 10 kms away into the northwester.

Need more longer rides in training. Capcha was parked on start of descent into Pniel when I rolled past. I think the Action okes muscled him out on Hel's.

Once again I can say Die Burger was truly a awesome race! Will defiantly be back next year!

Once again I can say Die Burger was truly a awesome race! Will defiantly be back next year!

Defiantly is a good word choice.

Especially up Helz!

Defying gravity.

Need more longer rides in training. Capcha was parked on start of descent into Pniel when I rolled past. I think the Action okes muscled him out on Hel's.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna do my Sagan wheelie for 'em.

:-D

I was in the A bunch, crashed really badly with 10km's to go. I think i was going to get a good time, very disappointed cracked my helmet almost in half, lots of road burns and bruises. Some of the riders road really badly. thumbdown.gif Bike is messed up with the wheel broken and frame cracked.... But luckily i wasn't hurt that bad. All happened because one of one oke's inability to ride straight. Also fell going up Hells Hoogte but managed to catch to up to the front of the A group though. Still finished though with around 2h50.

Edited by Leg breaker

I went MTBing when that crash happened at foot of Helz, Leg Breaker. Took a line across sand and grass verge.

Sorry to hear about your crash, man!

I road the race mostly to get a better seeding for the Argus, do you guys think i can tell the people in charge of the seeding for the argus to not count my die burger time ? or could i just say i crashed and would have go a better results if i hadn't ?

Guys....so stoked!! I did a 3:48

I was going for 4:30! I am so happy! Looked out for hubbers by the beer tent....not easy to spot if you don't know who you looking for.

Well done with the awesome times guys!

Edited by SyncSA