Cannondale Super Six 3 2013 Western Cape

Kimma

Anyone perhaps know of a LBS or distributer in the Western Cape area that has or will be getting in stock of Cannondale Super Six 3 2013 in the next month, my LBS no longer supplies Cannondale.

Anyone perhaps know of a LBS or distributer in the Western Cape area that has or will be getting in stock of Cannondale Super Six 3 2013 in the next month, my LBS no longer supplies Cannondale.

Chris Willemse cycles I believe have good stock of Cannondales.

Chris Willemse cycles I believe have good stock of Cannondales.

They don't have stock, tried for the last 4 months, every week "within the next two weeks we will get". Perhaps a general issue with Cannondale imports no one has stock or knows when the new stock will arrive. Omnico distributer issues?

They don't have stock, tried for the last 4 months, every week "within the next two weeks we will get". Perhaps a general issue with Cannondale imports no one has stock or knows when the new stock will arrive. Omnico distributer issues?

Okay, if none of the shops have maybe new models have not arrived yet, I know my LBS said any day now but it seems like they are all saying that .

Dude, look the importers up.......if not mistaken they are in Cape Town. Pretty sure they will be able to advise you who they supply locally

Call John O'Connor

They expect stock middle Dec aswell, will wait it out. Can't wait though. Boys and their toys.

They expect stock middle Dec aswell, will wait it out. Can't wait though. Boys and their toys.

Sometimes the waiting makes it all the worthwhile !!

http://evolutioncycles.co.nz/image/cache/data/2013_cannondale_super_six_3_ultegra_996-800x800.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kimma

We just received the 2013 Super Six 3 at CWC, what size are you after?

PM me!