Privateer: Expressing Yourself Through Movement

Marc Perel

If I was riding my bike for only one reason, I do not think I would be doing it.

"What does Movement meen to me?" - I would like to look at it from the oppisite side: stag·na·tion

noun

1. the state or condition of stagnating, or having stopped, as by ceasing to run or flow

2. a foulness or staleness, as one emanating from a standing pool of water.

3. a failure to develop, progress, or advance.

4. the state or quality of being or feeling sluggish and dull

I live for having a life that does not have a comfortzone - this is the only way I have constant MOVEMENT in all sectors of life; including cycling.

In 2013 I will try those jumps - if I will succeed I'll never know till I try. happy.png

Edited by hayleyearth

i like this, hey marc, hows the fixie?

nothing better than finding a quiet road somewhere away form the traffic etc. and cruisnga long, a cyclocross bike helps as often the best roads are not the best roads......

i like this, hey marc, hows the fixie?

nothing better than finding a quiet road somewhere away form the traffic etc. and cruisnga long, a cyclocross bike helps as often the best roads are not the best roads......

Digging the fixie bro. Looks like this now. But going to spray it and get different bars in '13.

Most roads you can ride on a road bike, we're tried and succeeded on some pretty sick gravel roads this year!