Canyon Bikes

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Email this guy. Tell him Iwan sent you

deon.nel20 @ gmail dot com

He was one of the guys who ordered from them.

Shot thanks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this....

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/shaheedosman/1a560633c9f23bdf039907802fce26a8.jpg

presies!

they shouldn't charge you EU Vat when they are sending it to you in a foreign country, juts like CRC doesn't charge you VAT, its not your job to sort out their vat, not like you buy something in Europe while on holiday and then fill in the forms at the airport and then having them you credit the vat less a commission etc.

From Canyon website under shipping:

Choose your country to see the applicable costs for shipping and packing:

shipping of bicycle accessories: € 139.00

shipping of bicycles: € 399.00 + € 14.20 Bikeguard

shipping of bike frames or bike cases: € 269.00

Complete bicycles are delivered exclusively in our special BikeGuard box, which carries an additional charge of 16,90 €.

Shipping costs for deliveries to EU-countries are calculated using the VAT rate of the country concerned. You can determine the exact cost of shipping by going to our shipping terms page and using the shipping costs calculator.

Orders to delivery addresses in non-EU states include the German VAT in the online shopping cart. When processing invoices the amounts of the ordered goods are displayed as net prices. Customs and import duties may also be payable on deliveries abroad. These charges are to be paid by the recipient of the goods. Canyon Bicycles has no influence on these charges.

A reimbursement of the VAT added to a product can take place only if a certificate of export customer for value added tax purposes is sent within 3 months after invoice date. You keep the form free from us.

Guest Omega Man

Yeah. and the prices listed are excluding German VAT. That's what the little * means

• 3 years later...

Has anyone bought from the site yet? Stunning bikes

Canyon no longer ship to SA.

I know a couple guys who have bought bikes, but had them delivered overseas, and then brought them into SA. 

Edited by svan

Just saw press release they are distributing to USA now

I think Oz for a little while now

Canyon does ship to SA

Takes about a week from ordering to

Grinning from ear to ear

Choose UAE as your location on the website and it will convert all the prices to US$ and exclude vat.

You will be charged in US$ when you pay.

You will pay vat and 15% duties when it lands

I would wait till they have there tour da France sale...they usually have a different bike on sale every day

Just remember to order an extra rear derailer hanger

Edited by can on dale

sorry, thought you were bringing in a frame only; 

No duties for a frame
Duties for bicycle

As i mentioned choosing UAE is only to convert to US$ and to remove the VAT portion

When you buy from them they charge you in US$ and not euros