Modderfontein Night Ride:09th January 2013

RickyTomCCMA

Hi All,

It has been brought to my attention, according to the land owners, the ground maintenance begins tomorrow.

Grant will be opening up the single tracks with a team of brushcutters tomorrow.

XCOSA will be hosting 5 races on the dedicated XC course, which is undergoing some massive design changes and alterations. If you in the area riding at Modderfontein please go ride the track and give us feedback.

Thanks Ricky, kindly keep us posted on the clearing progress please.

I had a text conversation with Grant on the issue of overgrowth and he said that the trails have been cut this week. Riding should be sorted now

I had a text conversation with Grant on the issue of overgrowth and he said that the trails have been cut this week. Riding should be sorted now

We will check it this weekend.

Ill go back and collect my money if its still ***, that place has GREAT potential, I really like it

Rode the night ride last night and certain sections have been cut (single track). Jeep track is still to be done but that lies with the maintenance team from AEL as there is a contract to do this. Ricky and Grant have raised the concerns of riders. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon. Night ride was excellent as usual????