PTA EAST Training Rides in week

MONS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a scorcher out there later - remember to hydrate properly during the course of the day! See you all later!

Hi Guys,

I would like to join as well, whenever possible.

Hi Karlito, apologies for not getting back earlier- but we all know the hub had a few issues. Keep an eye on the thread, will post next ride early next week - more than likely Thursday again . Watch this space!

Thanks to those who joined - got a comfortable 30km ride in with a 16km ave according to Strava. Will implement a few changes so we can get out and get back before it gets dark. The 16h30 time slot was ok and was not as bad as I thought it would be! See you next week!

Not too bad?

I got 37C at 4pm biggrin.png

Going out riding tomorrow at 5, hoping it's not going to be raining.

Hehehehe!! Just as well I never knew..... hope you have a good ride tomorrow morning - can rain after though but just not sat morning - have a nice 60km ride planned. EARLY. For a change! Might die though, not ridden that distance since Breedts a month ago. blink.png

Still often wonder why I do this to myself. huh.png

It will be raining. Take an umbrella!

Luckily no rain. Just 90% humidity and a reckless driver on the Silverlakes road that tried to nail me, and when he missed, jumped out his car and threatened me thumbdown.gif

Luckily no rain. Just 90% humidity and a reckless driver on the Silverlakes road that tried to nail me, and when he missed, jumped out his car and threatened me thumbdown.gif

I read your post....What a TJOP! They are everywhere.

The humidity is a killer, more so than the heat.

Thanks to those who joined - got a comfortable 30km ride in with a 16km ave according to Strava. Will implement a few changes so we can get out and get back before it gets dark. The 16h30 time slot was ok and was not as bad as I thought it would be! See you next week!

Hi guys. Sounds like you had a good one. If I can suggest next week Wednesday at 16:30 (that is the only day that I will be in town), but lets see what day and time will suit most.......Have a great weekend.

Hi guys. Sounds like you had a good one. If I can suggest next week Wednesday at 16:30 (that is the only day that I will be in town), but lets see what day and time will suit most.......Have a great weekend.

It looks like another Thursday ride for next week tentatively - Wed is the only day that is bad for me. Will post new ride early Monday morning and we can play it by ear and see the response.

Also looking at a distance weekend ride every now and then. Different routes to make things interesting and possibly a trip to Breedtsnek and maybe NF sometime. Give us your thoughts on that please?

Edited by MONS