PTA EAST Training Rides in week

MONS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when you guys are riding again and I will tag along!

Possibly tomorrow and thursday. Will confirm tomorrow afternoon as soon as possible! Let know if you want to join!

Possibly tomorrow and thursday. Will confirm tomorrow afternoon as soon as possible! Let know if you want to join!

Tomorrow Afternoon will be great, what distance you planing ?

Come on guys - join our FB group! Will be posting regular and random rides each week, those looking for company in the mornings can also let us know and we can arrange some rides for the 'early birds' - and will be organising some 'away' rides as well - Breedtsnek/Northern Farms/Modderfontein/Groenkloof/Klapperkop..... lots of base training rides (will leave the hard and fast rides for the weekends.)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/mbgroupfind.pretoriaeast/

Edited by MONS

Hey Mons

This Tuesday will work for me!!

Hi there -

Ride as follows - Meet @ Hazeldean Virgin Active (park close to garage side) - want to ride out at 16H30 - can you make that time? Wil do an easy paced 30km base ride. Let know if you will make it - and please join our FB group - events will be posted there!

Hi there -

Ride as follows - Meet @ Hazeldean Virgin Active (park close to garage side) - want to ride out at 16H30 - can you make that time? Wil do an easy paced 30km base ride. Let know if you will make it - and please join our FB group - events will be posted there!

Will be there.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HI guys - doing an easy paced 50km ride on Sat morning out in the direction of the train tracks/Donkerhoek/ Rosemary hill... social ride, not a race. Breakfast at Rosemary Hill on way back from ride. Meeting @ Boschkop Police station @ 08H10. Please pop me a mail if you keen to join.