RAVE - big ups to ASG

word

In December I entered one of the ASG auctions. I happened to be a winner (awesome pair of Rudy Project sunglasses). They sent me an invoice yesterday and I paid at about 3:30 in the afternoon. This morning the sunglasses were waiting for me when I got to the office. AWESOME SERVICE.

Thanks Lizle and Heinrich

ASG has awesome service - I do think they need to stop the online auctions, I have no self control! blush.png

• 2 years later...

After unsuccessfully trying to have my broken Rudy Project frame sorted out through various retailers, I yesterday went to ASG in Pretoria. I was all up-in-arms and prepared for battle but I barely had the chance to state my case before the wind was taken out of my sails by the most unexpectedly awesome service I was given. All my expectations were exceeded in sorting out my damaged glasses.  Thank you Tanya @ ASG.  My next pair of sunnies would definitely again be a pair of Rudy Projects.