attekwas advice

SFDT

Thanks for the advice. Looking to at least complete my first one.

Anyone know of people that can take a car from Oudtshoorn to the finish on Sat/Friday.

Thanks

Email Chandelier Game Lodge <chandelier@wispernet.co.za> and ask. maybe they can help

I always promise myself to train harder in December for this event, never happens.

Any idea on weather, I heard a rumour about possible rain. Light drizzle would be great, mud for 130km not so great!

I flew off my bike on the downhill section after king of the hill. Am I glad I landed in the bush, you will know why when you see the rocks on that section of trail.

Have a good ride, and stay focused.

I always promise myself to train harder in December for this event, never happens.

Any idea on weather, I heard a rumour about possible rain. Light drizzle would be great, mud for 130km not so great!

Forecast for Oudthoorn is Friday 22/17 and 60% rain. Sat is 21/16 and 30% rain.

Thanks for the advice. Looking to at least complete my first one.

Anyone know of people that can take a car from Oudtshoorn to the finish on Sat/Friday.

Thanks

If you staying in Oudtshoorn then why not take a shuttle back.

Was lekker to just sit back and relax after the ride. However the shuttle will only leave once all the passengers have finished the race.

Edited by YUMEYA

some of that section after king of the moutain has cement on now, but be carefull the is still some very rough jeep track gravel after that, if it rain on Friday it will also be slightly wet with running water, be carefull at this section

After food poisoning this weekend my atta was downgraded from race to ride.... I hear with all the rain it's very scenic out there. Perfect for my third one.