Parcel at the HUB

Waynehans

All sorted.

I couldn't get a hold of anyone on the phone so I just drove out to JIMC. The woman told me that it had been sent out to Northlands three days ago, but there was no confirmation that it had arrived.

Long story short, my parcel was at Northlands, they just hadn't entered it into the system and therefore they weren't even aware that it was there and it didn't show up on the tracking system. It was only upon me begging the lady to go search for it in the back that they found it. But I am all sorted now, yay!

• 7 months later...

I was expecting a parcel from the USA. When I checked with my local Post Office, they said they had returned it because I should have picked it up in January. When I tried to track it's current whereabouts, I found that it was last scanned at the Hub in February. I've tried phoning the Hub but keep getting an answering machine telling me to track online. How do I retrieve my parcel or find out where its at now?

• 1 year later...
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN CALLED EMAILED AND STILL NOTHING,GUYS PLASES HELP ME MY CLIENT ARE PISSED WITH NOW AND THEY WANT REFUND AND I CAN LOSS THEM PLZZZZZ HELP ME

RC159898334ZA

RC096995108ZA

PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME TO MOVE MY CUSTOMER PRODUCT TO THE POST OFFICE THEY NEED THEM FOR X-MAS,PEOPLE PLEASE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME I NEED YOUR HELP.WHERE IS MY PARCEL GUYS PLZ

You can try using the SAPO app. It is no working for me, but perhaps you have better luck.

Or: http://trackmyparcel.co.za

Based on the information available here, the first package is somewhere in Nelspruit, and the second at the Witpos hub (wherever that is).

Archived