Hubbers need to be more friendly

Maaknplan

It's gluhwein time!

gluhwein is only allowed if there is snow on the mountains. Not quite there yet.

I remember having 2 mugs of the stuff on Christmas morning in Vienna at the Christmas market. Boy do those Austrians know how to spice it just right! I was tanked until after supper that night!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gluhwein is only allowed if there is snow on the mountains. Not quite there yet.

I remember having 2 mugs of the stuff on Christmas morning in Vienna at the Christmas market. Boy do those Austrians know how to spice it just right! I was tanked until after supper that night!

We don't have any mountains up here, and snow only comes every blue moon…Can I use the snow on your mountains as a sign to make some?

Something Ive noticed while cycling is how many fellow cyclists do not even return a greeting.

I commute to work and often pass other cyclist coming the other way or I am passed by other cyclists.

I always give them the nod or say Howzit, its just unbelievable how many cyclists will totally ignore the greeting.

In other sports if you meet someone who is engaging in the same sport they will generally be friendly.

Come on hubbers, lets try and be friendly to each other on the roads.

who the F**** has time for that?!?!

Screw all this friendly stuff.

If I have to greet every cyclist I pass on the roads I'll have a sore throat after each ride.

I have a hard enough time ignoring all the friendly car guards, nevermind other cyclist. Stop this gratuitous greeting before it spills over to joggers, motorists and pretty girls.

Edited by Johan Bornman

I tried greeting all my fellow motorists on my morning drive to work today. Not so successful for some reason. Maybe they can't see me in the dark and rain. Tomorrow I will flash my headlights at all the other cars in a friendly way!

I tried greeting all my fellow motorists on my morning drive to work today. Not so successful for some reason. Maybe they can't see me in the dark and rain. Tomorrow I will flash my headlights at all the other cars in a friendly way!

That's the spirit! :thumbup:

Guest Kalahari ou

Thats unfair... where dafuq must I get snow?

We dont have mountains!!!