NISSAN Trailseeker #1 Hazeldean Marathon

mtbgirl

The route of the half marathon can it be accessed during a normal weekend? I want to take my wife there for a bit of training, it wasn't very technical.

A good part of the route can be accessed. But unfortunately there are sections that cannot be due to the land owners closing their gates. Most of the first 10km for example are out of bounds. Which is not necessarily a bad thing as that river section can be dangerous to ride in small groups.

The route of the half marathon can it be accessed during a normal weekend? I want to take my wife there for a bit of training, it wasn't very technical.

Most of the route is accessible !

Which parts are accessible though ? For instance, the Section with the floating bridge ? the section with the wooden ramps ? That house section ? That awesome section after the house ? Anyone know ? I ride that area often but never those sections as I assume they are off limits.

Which parts are accessible though ? For instance, the Section with the floating bridge ? the section with the wooden ramps ? That house section ? That awesome section after the house ? Anyone know ? I ride that area often but never those sections as I assume they are off limits.

That is all part of Rosemary Hill MTB trail (the ruins)- it costs you 20bucks to ride there. Floating bridge also part of the route.

Looks like you all had fun :clap: but what happened with the OP?

Did she perhaps verdwaal or worse, maybe still out there? :ph34r:

That is all part of Rosemary Hill MTB trail (the ruins)- it costs you 20bucks to ride there. Floating bridge also part of the route.

Who / where would one pay on say a weekend to ride there ?

Well organized as always.... some bottlenecks, but that happens at most races these days.