Upgrade to carbon

Joebike

KCNC Alu stuff. Cheaper and lighter than any Carbon stuff. My whole cockpit is KCNC Alu, only seatpost is carbon (but it came with the frame), all clamps and skewers also KCNC.

Strong and durable (but handlebar does flex a bit when sprinting with your hands in the drops.)

Until it snaps!! I seen some KCNC products snap before and boy was it funny when their super light stem just gave away....i'd rather add the 50g than pick my teeth up in the road.

I believe when it comes to handlebars, stems and seatposts get something which will actually last and not break off...even if it is to add the 100g extra

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Until it snaps!! I seen some KCNC products snap before and boy was it funny when their super light stem just gave away....i'd rather add the 50g than pick my teeth up in the road.

I believe when it comes to handlebars, stems and seatposts get something which will actually last and not break off...even if it is to add the 100g extra

And I have seen Carbon bars, seatpost and even frames snap crackle and pop without warning.....

And I have seen Carbon bars, seatpost and even frames snap crackle and pop without warning.....

Okay...have u ever seen this happen to a SRAM or Shimano crank?

Frames will always crack...but you will never just see something snap like that.

post-14028-0-65301100-1369659550_thumb.jpg

post-14028-0-55255700-1369659559_thumb.jpg

WCS is pretty sweet, superlogic if you want to shoot the lights out....Enve if you want to be the...wait for it.....envy of every rider next to you

I'm in the process of putting together an order for enve and Thomson stuff.

Seat posts R 2,500

Riser or Sweep bars R 1,500

DH Bars R 1,600

Stems R 2,500

Rims 29er R 8,000 each, maybe save a little if you order other stuff too.

X4 stems R 700

Masterpiece post R 1,200

All delivered to you.

Delivery approx 3 weeks from your order.