[News] Murray gears up for ITU World Series race in Madrid

Matt

Since leaving South Africa just over two months ago for his international campaign Richard Murray has been stacking up some strong performances and shown that he is more than ready and capable of competing with the big men of international triathlon.

Click here to view the article

hes become a fantastic athlete. Good luck to the guy for the season. Fark steaks, 29min 10k after 40k cycle...EISH

And watch out for Henri Schoeman as well , 6 th in his second itu series event in Yokohama one ace behind Murray . Just won African champs in Morocco. Will always be up as is probably the fastest triathlon swimmer in the series. Now ranked 20 th in the world in his first year on tour

If Murray can come out the water with the leading pack, he can podium at any race he is in. He always has to burn too much catching up after the swim while the others sit back and save their legs for the run. On the bike and the run he is as good as anyone except the Brownlees.