Fourways to Sandton commute

BigD

Hi guys,

Currently staying in fourways and looking for someone to ride with in the mornings and evenings too and from work. Lonehill centre to Benmore area, 32km round trip and should take about 1hr each way, iv checked the various options and there's a nice route with minimal time on the tar.

If anyones keen please let me know, better to ride together than alone.

What times?

was thinking 5.30 - 6.00 in the morning and about 5.15 in the evening, what you got in mind? gonna take a trip this weekend and see exactly how long it will take

I do this at least twice a week. From bryanston near the campus to Kenmore road, mtb along the spruit with a handful of options. Drop me a pm and will we can arrange details

*Edit* route ranges from 11km to 20 odd.

Edited by Captain Cheesy

gimme a shout brother, id be keen, but only from end-June onwards

Hey DJG,

Lekker man, did it twice last week no problem. When u keen to join give me a shout. Ill PM you my details

I do this at least twice a week. From bryanston near the campus to Kenmore road, mtb along the spruit with a handful of options. Drop me a pm and will we can arrange details

*Edit* route ranges from 11km to 20 odd.

PM sent

It's going to take you at least 1h30 in the afternoons. Takes me 55min from Woodmead to olivedale, mainly due to waiting times at road crossings

43min door to door

hey gents, i ride from bryanston to sunninghill side near builders warehouse.. if any one keen to maybe hit a ide together..let me know mornings and evenings.

awwww... you made friends;) :wub:

:) hahaha daai hartjies maak my bekommerd!

its a nice spin early in the morning, did it a couple times in December to and from the office so know the route well

• 2 months later...

Anyone perhaps commuting from North Riding to Rivonia? Moved to Bellairs Drive and work in Rivonia. Not too sure what will be the best route...via bryanston or witkoppen.

Anyone perhaps commuting from North Riding to Rivonia? Moved to Bellairs Drive and work in Rivonia. Not too sure what will be the best route...via bryanston or witkoppen.

Guv and I start at the Engen in lonehill and end at Investec on Grayston. Route is via, main, bryanston,west road north and west road south if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Guv and I start at the Engen in lonehill and end at Investec on Grayston. Route is via, main, bryanston,west road north and west road south if that helps.

Many thanks for that. What times you guys leave in the morning? Perhaps I should meetup with you guys in Main.

Many thanks for that. What times you guys leave in the morning? Perhaps I should meetup with you guys in Main.

We meet at about 5.40 so can be at the corner of Main and Lonehill soon after. where do you join on main?