SuperMarket bike - The dream came true -

ThePubSA

"Taking roost to a new level. He just doesn't brake in those corners! Even on the supermarket bike!!!"

" the point is this guy rocked a freakin' walmart bike and has progressed quite a bit, I mean seriously throw in a few drifts and a few tricks and you got someone to keep up with the likes of kovarik, if he couldn't already. how is that not impressive?"

" I wonder how much this guy cares about the 26 / 27.5 / 29 debate? $10 bucks says he could care less and just wants to ride. Thus making him cooler than 90% of the mtb population"

"Yep, those road gaps on the supermarket bike does take balls. Especially considering the supermarket bike was not even constructued to take 10% of the abuse he gave it"

"Glad to see that he didn't give up all of those years riding the supermarket bike, and it really paid off because now he's got a killer ride and some serious skills. The sport needs more riders like him, not kids that buy the best gear out there then only ride for a season and give up. I have a huge amount of respect for this guy"

" Best example for "It's the rider, not the bike". Very inspiring! We should all be thankful for what we have and that we are able to be part of such an amazing sport and care less about equipment."

"Anyone else notice how much better his trails got, not only is he a ripper he's also a digger. His trail building skills improved just as much as his riding did!!!"

Edited by 2Nutz

Awesome! I remember th vid. An the crash!

Good post!

Was one hang of a vid

Ya in a world full of wheel sizes ,how much more bling can i add to my bike and people bitching over the interwebs,its good to see a person who just gets on with it.Much more inspiring to me then enduro WC or DHWC,although those are my next best.Reminds me of when we used to sk8 crap condition boards and didnt give a.... @ least we where out skating,some people didnt even have that . :thumbup:

Champions arise from suffering,....not some rich kid ;)