Advice please!

muckanddirt

Go to cycle lab, they'll usually order them in for you if they don't have stock. Otherwise, as a lady, they may have the Juliette for you?

Try cycle lab as he said. I know the new merida stock is here so you will not get the old model easy but if you do, it should be at a discount price

also phone cwc, they are running specials on 2013 stock as the 2014 is in store

Just rang them they have just one bikle in my size and they said that most of the old stock is out of stock. Most of the bikes they have are out of my price range (r6000 max)

Go to cycle lab, they'll usually order them in for you if they don't have stock. Otherwise, as a lady, they may have the Juliette for you?

they only have 2 options for me Titan sport and tital sport 650b (a little over my price range). Looks like the new stock is more expensive, must be down t exchange rates.

There is verly litle left in last years stock in any of the shops and the next stock is pricy. I have a choice between Silverback spectra 2 and giant revel 0 disc. There are a couple of other bikes on sale but these look the best. What do yall think????

There is verly litle left in last years stock in any of the shops and the next stock is pricy. I have a choice between Silverback spectra 2 and giant revel 0 disc. There are a couple of other bikes on sale but these look the best. What do yall think????

Well there is a titan calipso sport 26er and tital sport 650b 26er available but not so sure they are as good as the spectra.

Okay. Lets start at the start. Hub rules clearly state that you have to post a pikcha of yourself first.

Done! :)

Try cycle lab as he said. I know the new merida stock is here so you will not get the old model easy but if you do, it should be at a discount price

Rang the cycle lab this morning and they only have a couplke fo titans in stock in my size. thanks to for the feedback.

I'm riding the Titan sport 26er, Love it and very happy as my first bike, done just over 700km on it, only issue so far was real dérailleur cable needed some lube, gears were jumping, The calipso is the female version of mine, I think it looks pretty nice for a ladies bike, I think it will serve you well.

• 3 months later...

Spend that little extra and buy a decent bike the first time and ride them first to see witch one feels right