Timex Ironman Global Trainer Watch , Anyone got one??

alexi

Hi Guys,

Anyone own the above mentioned watch?? If so can you tell me how you are getting on with it as I am looking at purchasing one. Thanks Alexi

I have one, up load all my workouts to Training Peaks and Strava via a online converter. The watch has the same gps chip as the old Garmin 310xt. I enjoy mine. What kind of strats do you want to capture and compare?

Thanks for speedy reply I-Man!!!! There is a big difference in the money between them.

Is the strap replaceable or part of a single mould. I have a timex chrono and the strap has cracked at a point where it is fastened with the buckle, and there is no way to repair it with a replcement strap. The agents had no questions replacing it, but the second one has had the same issue. I have not tried to have it replced a second time, but dont think they will do it, and am sure the next one will have the same issue.

Hi Guys,

Anyone own the above mentioned watch?? If so can you tell me how you are getting on with it as I am looking at purchasing one. Thanks Alexi

no. Dont have one

Howzit SkunkWorks. Looking at cycling mainly and half Triathlons, altitude stats

Howzit SkunkWorks. Looking at cycling mainly and half Triathlons, altitude stats

It does not have live altitude stats (Meters climbed etc,) but you can see all that when you upload it. Did half Ironman with mine and it was fine. Did not bug me in any of the disciplines.

Great thats what I was wanting to hear. What is it like from a comfort point of view as it is big, and can it show your route you have completed on the screen??